Toddler Teacher – September 2020
Annex Montessori is seeking a Full-Time Toddler Teacher.
Start date: September 2020
We are a caring community of children, parents and teachers. We believe in a child-centered education where the children are encouraged and given the opportunity to fulfill their full potential. We are located in the beautiful heritage building of Trinity St. Paul’s United Church.
- AMI or MACTE Certified Montessori Toddler Teacher, RECE is beneficial
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective classroom management skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and loves to work with children
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience in a Montessori setting is preferred
- Current criminal reference check, vulnerable sector
- Updated immunization record and TB test
- Valid First Aid/CPR – Level C
- To plan and implement an effective Montessori program for children within a warm and nurturing environment
- To supervise the children at all times while ensuring a safe environment
- To communicate to the parents in an open and supportive manner
- To demonstrate knowledge of all relevant sections of the CCEYA
- To maintain professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Toddler Teacher|