Toddler Teacher – Start Date: September 2022
Kinderhuis Montessori is looking to build our Toddler Team with a guide to begin the 2022-2023 Academic School Year. The start date can be flexible if the right team member is found.
Kinderhuis Montessori is a well-established CCMA accredited school. We offer authentic Montessori programs for children 12 months to Lower Elementary. Our school is a loving and caring environment that offers learning, support, guidance and joy for our students and families and staff members.
We are looking for a new team member that aligns with our school values, has excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and a passion for working with children. This team player should come with a positive attitude and professionalism.
They should be comfortable with communicating with parents, collaborating with staff members, and guiding children. If you are committed to inspiring children’s intellectual, emotional, and physical potential and continuing to grow as an educator, Kinderhuis Montessori may be the place for you.
- Prepare a self-directed, stimulating, and inclusive learning environment for students, to meet their individual needs.
- Maintain open and positive communication with students’ parents.
- Keep the classroom clean and inviting by keeping materials organized and disinfecting daily.
- Understands how to apply to meet the social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs of the students.
- A positive and respectful role model for young children who displays patience, kindness, and calmness in all interactions.
- MACTE Diploma required.
- Proficient in the English Language
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Up to Date Immunizations
- 2 step TB test
Please forward resumes to: to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Toddler Teacher|