Upper Elementary Head Teacher – Start Date: August 23, 2021
The Clover School
High Park Campus
411 Clendenan Ave
Position: Upper Elementary Head Teacher
Start Date: August 23, 2021
The Clover School (formerly named Forest Hill Montessori School) is a well-established accredited Montessori school located in Toronto, Ontario. We are seeking a full-time upper elementary teacher who is dynamic, dedicated and focused on bringing out the best in young people through a child-centred approach. Our Montessori community will empower students to grow in independence and resilience, thrive academically through the elementary years, and blossom in self-confidence.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- An accredited Montessori Elementary Teaching Diploma
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative, positive and warm approach to teaching
- Strong classroom management, organization and planning skills
- Elementary teaching experience essential
- Adaptable and able to work effectively as part of a team
The Clover School believes strongly in on-going professional development, offers competitive wages and an attractive benefits package.
Please email your resume to:
Amy Gataveckas, Vice-Principal
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Elementary Teacher|