The Advantage that lasts a life time
Are you interested in becoming a Montessori educator? Find out how to earn a teaching credential from one of our AMI or MACTE Accredited training institutes. If you already have a diploma, you can explore job opportunities on our Online Job Board.
Why Should I Work in a CCMA School:
- Professional development
- Shared vision of standards
- Colleagues committed to the process of Accreditation
- Fully equipped classrooms
- Group rates for benefits
- Commitment to your ongoing learning
- Supportive and informed administrators
About Montessori Educators
The Montessori educator is a guide, observer, resource and role model who is trained to prepare the environment, engage the learner, assess each child’s development and respond appropriately to their emotional social and cognitive needs.
Montessori educators are at the heart of a good Montessori school.