Principal – Start Date: August/September 2022
K-W Montessori School is seeking an experienced and organized AMI or MACTE
Montessori trained professional for the position of Principal. KWMS is
located in Kitchener-Waterloo and is a well-established Montessori School
that is “celebrating 50 years of helping children reach their full potential”.
KWMS offers authentic Montessori programming from Casa to Upper Elementary and has been CCMA accredited since 2000.
* Uphold & maintain a high Montessori standard of programming
* Oversee day-to-day operations
* Lead staff in a supportive work environment
* Policy development & maintenance
* Oversee regulatory compliance
* Manage parent concerns and issues in accordance with policies
* Liaise with management on all matters regarding the school
* Must have AMI or MACTE Montessori training
* 5 years Montessori teaching experience preferred
* Excellent oral & written communication skills
* High level of leadership, problem-solving & interpersonal skills
* Excel at motivating others to achieve their full potential
* First Aid & CPR, Vulnerable Sector Check and up to date immunizations required
Please apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.