- This event has passed.
CCMA Workshop: All About the Journey – Guide Your Prospective Montessori Families from Discovery to Validation
January 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$50.00
We all are too familiar with the pre-September rush, where schools fill the screens and airwaves with last-minute ads to fill their spots. Join us on January 29th to learn about ways to build a robust, predictable registration funnel for your upcoming school year and for the future.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• Key milestones in parents’ decision-making journey
• Top questions parents ask and when they usually ask them
• How parents validate their decisions after they’ve chosen your school in their minds
• Where parents find answers, and how each source is different
• A practical worksheet to plan for your upcoming annual marketing strategy at your Montessori school
Presenter: James Shi
James is a marketing professional with over eight years of experience in launching marketing campaigns and building lead generation funnels. He has worked with clients from Canada, the United States, and China. Currently the marketing manager and resident lecturer at Our Kids Media, James’ typical day consists of tinkering with technology, pitching ideas, scrambling to test these ideas, and of course, experimenting with new marketing methods that will benefit a wide variety of schools and groups.
For Registration contact the CCMA at:
Email: email@example.com or call 905-896-9094