Humbervale Montessori School
1447 Royal York Road
Andrea Heitz Principal
Humbervale Montessori School is a CCMA Accredited school dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students. We are seeking a full-time Casa teacher.
POSITION: Casa Directress
Candidates must have experience and be energetic, engaging and have a passion for teaching. We are interested in teachers who want to be part of a dynamic team community and who can contribute both in the classroom and in the school as a whole.
- Accredited Montessori teacher with an AMI or MACTE approved Montessori diploma
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 3 years teaching experience
- Fluency in French language is an asset
- Current criminal reference check, vulnerable sector screening
- Current first aid and infant and children CPR certificate
- Updated immunization record
If you are interested in joining our blissful school community, kindly forward your resume to:
Please email your resume to: Andrea Heitz info@HumbervaleMontessori.ca
While all applicants are thanked for their interest, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
|Job Category||Casa Teacher|